Tuesday 17 July 2012

Marci with Cat


Hello everyone, here is my last project as guest designer at la la land crafts 4 kids.
I have made a Tag or bookmark using Marci with Cat.


The challenge at la la land crafts 4 kids is Dies & or Punches!
I have used a die for the 2 ovals & punches for the hearts & scallop pieces.
I also used dies to made some flowers.


Here is a close up of Marci.


I added lots of ribbons & 2 bows. I also added a little bird charm.


la la land crafts 4 kids challenge HERE




This tag will be entered into the following challenges






Hugs
Shakira

7 comments:

  1. Wow Shakira! Stunning bookmark! Love the embellisies and the paper you've used! You've colored her in beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakira your tag is wonderful!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! I love all the pretty details.

    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #226)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! This is so lovely...I love the colours you have chosen and your embellishing is gorgeous...lovely work hunnie..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - love the colors! Great coloring too!

    Saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, gorgeous colouring and fabby detail, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbon shop challenge, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hunnie if you pop over to my blog you might have a little surprise there:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete